2018 State Leadership & Skills Conference
April 19 – 21, 2018
The State Leadership & Skills Conference is the pinnacle conference for the students in SkillsUSA Illinois. The State Championships recognize students who excel in their occupational areas, and spotlight leadership development activities that are an integral part of the SkillsUSA program.
April 19 – 21, 2018
Bank of Springfield Convention Center
$90 per person*
Friday, March 16, 2018
– SkillsUSA Illinois State Leadership & Skills Conference registration must be completed using the online registration site by Friday, March 16, 2017.
– The registration fee is $90.00* per person attending the conference.
– All student members, SkillsUSA advisors, and adult chaperones attending this conference must be registered. These persons must also be members of SkillsUSA.
– The SkillsUSA Board of Directors has approved a special $45.00* registration fee for Freshman Observers at the high school level only.
– All payments must be received by the first date of the conference. Payment must be made by the school or bank check made out to SkillsUSA Illinois, Inc. – Do Not Send Cash. Personal checks are not accepted!
All checks must be sent directly to:
SkillsUSA Illinois, Inc., P.O. Box 1029 Pekin, Illinois 61555-1029
Payment may also be made through PayPal via our SkillsUSA Illinois Website.
– All participants must abide by the SkillsUSA Illinois Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics.
*Refund Policy: Please review our Conference Refund Policy prior to registering.
SkillsUSA Illinois Championships (Contests)
– Contest Updates are available on the Championships page of the SkillsUSA Illinois Website
– It is the goal of SkillsUSA Illinois to run all contests at maximum numbers. Therefore, after you have received the results of the State Qualifying Exams, please notify Chris Anderson (contact information below) as soon as possible, if any of your students that have qualified for a contest, will not be competing in that contest, so that he may contact the next contestant who qualifies to compete.
– SkillsUSA Illinois, Inc. has posted a list of contests that have been canceled for this conference. The list is in the “State Conference” section of the SkillsUSA Illinois website. If cancellations occur after the registration process has begun/concluded, the advisor will be notified to discuss options.
Conference Hotel Information
– Chapters can begin booking rooms in the SkillsUSA Illinois Room Block on FRIDAY, MARCH 16. Reservations will not be taken early.
– Contact Christopher Anderson: 224.612.0099 or firstname.lastname@example.org